What should we pay attention to in CNC processing?
1. Before processing each program, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool on the program is consistent with the program.
2. It is necessary to confirm whether the length of the tool and the selected tool holder are suitable when installing the tool.
3. It is forbidden to open the door, fly knife or fly workpiece while the machine tool is running.
4. The operator must stop immediately if it is found that the tool is hit during the processing. For example, press the \”emergency stop\” button or the \”reset button\” or adjust the \”feed rate\” to zero.
5. In the same workpiece, the tool needs to be kept in the same area every time to ensure the accuracy of the CNC machining center operation rules when the tool is connected.
6. If you find that the machining allowance is too much during the machining process, you must use \”single block\” or \”pause\” to reset the X, Y, and Z values
7. Operators are not allowed to leave the machine tool during self-operation or regularly check the operating status of the machine tool. If they need to leave halfway, they must designate relevant personnel to take care of them.
8. The aluminum slag of the machine tool needs to be cleaned before the light knife sprays oil to prevent the aluminum slag from absorbing oil.
9. Use air blowing as much as possible in the roughing program, and spray oil in the light knife program.
10. After the workpiece is off the machine, it must be cleaned and deburred in time.
11. When leaving get off work, the operator must do a timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can proceed normally.
12. Before shutting down, make sure that the tool magazine is in the original position, the XYZ axis is stopped in the center position, and turn off the power supply on the machine operation panel and the main power supply in turn.
13. When encountering a thunderstorm, the power supply must be cut off immediately to stop working.
In addition to the above points, CNC processing there are many things that need to be paid attention to. The system needs to be paid attention to, and the machine should also be maintained. In fact, most of the time, the machine will be broken. To a large extent, it is caused by improper operation of the user and irregular operation. The maintenance of the machine is related to the careless inspection of the machine before starting up.
In some companies, due to the bad environment, the machine has been in a dark, humid, dusty environment for a long time, and oil stains and various chemical liquids are corroded, and the production personnel move the machine without authorization, which can easily cause problems with the machine. In fact, if these problems can be dealt with in time , Then the service life of the machine will be much longer, the machining accuracy and performance of the machine will be like new, the loss will be greatly reduced, the frequency of replacement of parts will be reduced, and a lot of time and cost will be saved.